Do not run when you are sick… today’s run was horrible.
- I was extremely dehydrated with only a few drops of sweat on my forehead and I felt like I was dying.
- My throat was EXTREMELY dry the entire run, from start to finish.
- The cold wind blowing super strong not only set in fatigue quicker, but made my breathing harder because of my dry/sore throat.
- I was also congested, so I couldn’t really breath.
- My right side (shoulder and hip down to my legs) were stiff and I had to limp the last half a mile.
Ugh. I BARELY ran the continuous 30 minutes & 3 miles. I couldn’t continue to finish the cooldown, because my body was so spent. I’m thinking I might try going again at like 6:30, just so I can try to complete c25k.
I did start off wayyy too fast at first, but given all the other circumstances, I think that’s why I couldn’t finish. Sad day.
Also, when I first started my run some guy HELLA slowed down his car and drove next to me a good 10 seconds straight. I ignored him until ~8 seconds and looked at him staring at me all creepy so I ignored him and he eventually took the hint and drove off. Geez, creepy mexican dude. I just wanna get my run done in peace! :(